God forbid (that) his parents should ever find out.
خدا نکنه پدر و مادرش بفهمند.
2. God/Heaven forbid spoken used to emphasize that you hope that something will not happen:
‘Supposing I had an accident.’ ‘God forbid!’
God forbid (that …)
God/Heaven forˈbid (that…) idiom
(informal) used to say that you hope that sth will not happen
• ‘Maybe you'll end up as a lawyer, like me.’ ‘God forbid!’ Some people find this use offensive.
Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary - 4th Edition
heaven forbid ( also God forbid )
a way of saying that you hope something does not happen:
Heaven forbid (that) his parents should ever find out.
© Cambridge University Press 2013
6) PHRASE: PHR with cl (feelings) If you say God forbid, you are expressing your hope that something will not happen.
If, God forbid, something goes wrong, I don't know what I would do.
- used in speech to say that you hope a bad thing will not happen
• This is the number you should call if, God forbid, you should get into an accident.
• Heaven forbid that something bad should happen.