- What is the purpose of criticizing someone?
- What is the purpose of criticizing an art work? Is criticism meant to be constructive or destructive (think realistically not idealistically)?
- Are you open to criticism? Provide a decent and logical example to persuade others that you are.
- Do you tend to criticize people quite often? How about your friends? What are the most common subjects of your criticism?
- Once Aristotle said:" To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, and be nothing" what does that mean?
- Have you ever considered being a critic (a food/film/music/etc critic)?
- In forming your judgments about a work of art do you trust the ideas of a critic?