The "Conversation Questions" section of the site includes over 1300 questions in 200 different topics. We have tried our best to provide controversial questions appropriate for free discussion classes so as to give you English teachers the opportunity to choose among the questions the ones related to your favorite topics and use them in your classes. Most questions are opted for the intermediate level and serve the aim of impelling the learners to start speaking and make a meaningful communication take place. It is advised that you read the questions once before posing them in your classes and make desired changes. The “Conversation Questions” section is an extremely useful free resource of LanguageTies.com. So in case you have written your own questions and want to add them to this section, click here.
How and when to use the “Conversation Question” section:
- Monitored by their teacher, the entire class can take turns discussing the questions.
- Language learners can discuss the questions in groups of 2 to 4 and report to the class in the end.
- You can give a group the list of the questions related to one topic and ask them to add some questions to the list.
- The questions could be discussed between the private tutor and the learner. (These questions are suitable for tasks 2 and 3 of IELTS speaking skill)
- Besides free discussion classes, you may also use these questions in regular classes along with the course book. You only need to search for questions related to the course book’s subject matter in topic lists of the site.
- If you have any new ideas or comments about using these questions, please write them in the comment section below.