- Class Time: Tuesdays, 21:00 to 22:15, according to Iran's Time Zone
- Proficiency Level: Intermediate and/or above
- This conversational class is ideal for those who are preparing themselves for standard English tests, such as IELTS and TOEFL.
- This class is held on Mumble. To install, download and configure Mumble for this class, click here.
- This class is completely free for the registered members of the LanguageTies team.
- Each participant is expected to review the assigned questions for each session and prepare themselves to answer them in the class.
- Listening Comprehension:
- The students are supposed to watch the corresponding video file and listen to the lecture or presentation carefully before the class and try to answer the questions about the file.
- It is recommended that the students take notes while listening to remember the details about the video file.
- Argue for/against:
- In each session, there will be a question that you should answer with either 'yes' or 'no'. That is, you may not be neutral to the question in this activity. Then you are supposed to bring as many reasons as you can in support of your claim.
- Arriving at a Conclusion:
- The last 15 minutes of each session will be allocated for coming to an informed conclusion about the current topic.
- You are strongly recommended to take notes during the session to be able to make a good contribution to this enlightening activity.